Sold in May 2019 at full price ($649K). BCP applied our unmatched approach to visual presentation and a micro-market valuation analysis to obtain a full price, no subsidy offer in three days. Using this approach, BCP obatined the highest sale price in Overlook history for this particular model townhouse, surpassing BCP's own prior high sale prices. BCP now has the top four sale prices in Overlook history for this model townhouse.
We continue to set the standard in Overlook, obtaining superior results for our clients and raising the value of Overlook houses with each success.
Enjoy this lovely home, spectacularly presented through photos and a video featurette with BCP's focus upon a superior visual presentation to drive buyer interest and offer valuation.
Bella Casa Partners presents this 3 bedroom, 2 full & 2 half baths, 2220 sq.ft., 3 level townhouse located in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia.
The photos tell the story of this tastefully upgraded, newly renovated townhouse, which offers its new owner a truly move-in ready home.
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway. This home provides great commuting options, with immediate access to 395/495/95, a bus to the Pentagon less than a 5-minute walk from the front door, and the Van Dorn Metro less than ten minutes away. Grocery stores, local restaurants, an Alexandria Public Library, public parks, and the other aspects of daily living are located within 10-15 minutes of Overlook. Extensive dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach.
When entering the community, you drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails.
Overlook also offers its residents an outdoor pool and playgrounds.
Verizon Fios internet is also available to community residents.
- The house opens to a Living Room with an elegant, focal point light fixture, crown molding, and plantation shutters on the windows.
- The kitchen is upgraded with granite counters and Travertine backsplash, with white cabinets and appliances. The kitchen island has a bar top for informal dining or to watch the cook at work.
- The kitchen opens to a dining area, a centrally located gas fireplace, a seating area for TV watching or socializing, and French doors opening to a sunroom/office space. .
- A Travertine tile wall in the dining area highlighted by a designer-chosen French country light fixture provides a dramatic focal point to be enjoyed every time you walk into the kitchen.
- The kitchen also leads to an oversize deck with Trex boards for no-care maintenance. The deck provides enough space for three distinct seating areas to entertain or relax.
- The hardwood stairs and upper hallway lead to a Master Suite that is large enough to make a King size bed look small, with a large walk-in closet.
- The Master Bath has eye-pleasing, custom tile on the floor, tub surround, and shower, with a frameless glass shower door.
- The Master Suite opens to a Trex board deck with mature trees providing privacy.
- The two additional bedrooms will fit a Queen-size bed, with both having two door closets.
- The hall bathroom has custom, neutral tile on the floor and tub surround.
- The laundry is located on the bedroom level, with upgraded washer and dryer.
- The lower level has wood floors, with a fireplace, half bath, and space for an office or a sleeping area.
- The light fixtures have been upgraded throughout the house.
- Every door has brushed nickel hardware, including hinges, with levers instead of knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
- The 2-car garage has a separate storage area and overhead storage.
- The house has a new roof (2019), with an upgraded HVAC system and hot water heater (both 2014).
© 2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC. All rights reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, rental, or other disposition. If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency, this information is not intended as a solicitation.
Bella Casa Partners™ is a trademark of Bella Casa Partners, LLC. The KW logo is a trademark of KELLER WILLIAMS® real estate brokerage. © 2014-2019 Bella Casa Partners, LLC.